Recap & Videos from the APA Maryland Event - "Translating Science for Comprehensive & Environmental Plans"
On Friday, April 27, 2018 - MD APA hosted an educational workshop at the Aquaculture and Restoration Ecology Laboratory at Horn Point near Cambridge, MD. The event featured several informative speakers, a fascinating behind-the-scenes tour of the oyster hatchery, and graduate student presentations. Check out the day's itinerary here.
We have videos from the event here:
- Welcome and Overview of the Translating Science meeting at Horn Point (video)
- Five Reasons to be Optimistic about Climate Change (video)
- Sea level rise, changing tides and stronger storm surge in the Chesapeake Bay (video)
- Getting from Science to Decision Making (video)
- Climate Change and Planning (video)
- Crediting Land use Planning towards Meeting the Bay TMDL (video)
- Planning and Land Use (video)
- Weather it Together...Communicating Climate Adaptation (video)
A special thanks to George Harvey at QACTV for providing the videos.